Today’s bubble-wrapped and highly regulated society isn’t helping kids learn how to think for themselves. And test-obsessed education that teaches children to parrot facts without gaining much knowledge, wisdom or maturity only holds them back further.
This hands-on guide offers out-of-the-padded-box strategies that target deep, lasting knowledge and life skills. Though designed especially for the free-thinking, secular homeschooler, The Secular Homeschooler will be useful to all parents seeking to foster their children’s independent thought and self-government. By merging daily life experience with academics, this book helps you help your kids to
- construct their own personal code of ethics;
- hone their innate common sense;
- solve real-life problems;
- build competence through practical life skills; and
- forge the maturity, wisdom and independence to flourish in today’s complex world.
Other Books From - Member Books
Other Books By - Teri P. Moore
No Books Available!