Digital Marketing Manager
Free the People, a free market nonprofit group headquartered in Washington, DC, is seeking a self-motivated, social media-addicted, Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to make a difference and be directly involved with key projects at our fast-growing organization.
The ideal applicant will have experience managing social media accounts across all major platforms, digital ad operations, specifically with Google Ads and Twitter Ads, relationships with influencers in the space, and a genuine interest in advancing ideas of limited government and personal freedom.
This is a full-time role that reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer. Ideal applicants will be able to work remotely. Some travel may be required.
Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Produce marketing strategies for the distribution of video content across multiple channels
- Schedule daily social media posts and engage with users
- Manage paid advertising on Google Ads, Twitter Ads, and other channels
- Manage relationships with influencers in our space that result in distribution opportunities
- Assist with the creation of shareable graphics and content to increase user engagement on social media
- Assist with email marketing strategies and A/B testing of content
- Use key data insights to measure success, track progress, and impact results
- Ad operations experience with Google Ads and Twitter Ads
- Strong knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Self-motivated attitude and eagerness to take initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred