Digital Marketing Manager
Free the People, a free market nonprofit group headquartered in Washington, DC, is seeking a self-motivated, social media-addicted, Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to make a difference and be directly involved with key projects at our fast-growing organization.
The ideal applicant will have experience managing digital ad operations, specifically with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, as well as have experience with social media management, relationships with influencers in the space, and a genuine interest in advancing ideas of limited government and individual liberty.
This is a full-time role that reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer. Ideal applicants will be located in New York City or Washington, DC and will be able to work remotely.
Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Manage paid advertising on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other channels
- Produce marketing strategies for the distribution of video content across multiple channels
- Manage relationships with influencers in our space that result in distribution opportunities
- Assist with email marketing strategies and A/B testing of content
- Curate relevant, shareable content to promote our messaging and brand on social media
- Use key data insights to measure success, track progress, and impact results
- Conduct marketing research and competitor analysis
- Ad operations experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Strong knowledge and use of social media platforms
- Self-motivated attitude and eagerness to take initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred