Free the People is looking for highly motivated self-starters to help us continue to produce cutting-edge video content that illustrates the values of liberty, community, and cooperation.
- Proficiency operating a digital video camera in field and studio situations;
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro;
- Located in or around the Washington, DC metro area;
- Availability for travel and occasional weekend shoots;
- A passion for the values of free markets and free people.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or work samples to [email protected]. A portfolio or work samples are required for consideration. A college degree is preferred, but not required.